The Space Syntax Laboratory at UCL’s Bartlett School of Architecture is the internationally-renowned home of fundamental academic research, software development and teaching in the field of Space Syntax.
8th International Space Syntax Symposium
3rd-6th January 2012
- RT @kerstinsailer: Including opportunities for architects and built environment researchers #spacesyntax twitter.com/sjblakemore/st… 19 hours ago
- Two more followers and we'll have reached a #SpaceSyntax community of 2k tweeps @Space_Syntax 1 day ago
- RT @kerstinsailer: @TheBartlettPhD @BartlettArchUCL Indeed! Next #SpaceSyntax seminar by Nazila Maghzian on describing building morphology… 1 day ago
- RT @pklampros: All the Visibility Graph Analysis metrics you can get out of #depthmapX for 15 floorplans (in a funky colour scale) #spacesy… 3 days ago
- RT @SpaceSyntaxNet: Interested in space and society? How architecture affects behaviour? How cities tick? Study leading #SpaceSyntax MSc co… 3 days ago